Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
Industry Standard Research’s (ISR) “CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase IV Service Providers (5th edition)” report provides pharmaceutical sponsors and clinical service providers an independent and comprehensive analysis of CRO service quality to assist with the outsourcing of Phase IV clinical trial activities.
This year, ISR’s Phase IV report includes data from 208 unique service evaluations across 27 Phase IV service providers.
- Performance of 27 Phase IV CROs, 7 of which received in-depth profiles, measured across 26 critical dimensions of service quality
- How sponsors make their clinical outsourcing decisions, including which service attributes drive selection
- Study sponsors’ satisfaction, willingness to recommend, and likelihood to use again for the 27 included Phase IV CROs
For study sponsors, this report offers insight into CRO service quality and empowers you to make more informed late phase outsourcing decisions by providing evaluation and selection tools that will lead to better service experiences.
For clinical service providers, this report offers insight into your service quality and your competitors’ quality that will allow you to compete more effectively, deliver higher quality services, and better understand the needs of your customers.
1. Outsourcing Behaviors, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Phase IV Leaders
- Proposal Volume
- Service Provider Usage
- Service Provider Cost Perceptions
2. Service Provider Selection Drivers
- Most Important Service Provider Attributes
- Service Provider Attributes Gaining Importance
3. Service Provider Performance and Scorecards across Attributes
- “Staff Characteristics” Ratings
- “Operational Excellence” Ratings
- “Organizational and Financial” Ratings
4. Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, and the Expectations and Performance Index (EPI™)
5. Service Provider Service Quality Profiles
6. Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.