Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
Industry Standard Research’s (ISR) “ CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase II/III Service Providers (4th edition)” report provides pharmaceutical sponsors and clinical service providers with an independent and comprehensive analysis of CRO service quality and clinical outsourcing of Phase II/III clinical trial services.
This year’s report includes over 352 service evaluations of 25 CROs across 21 critical characteristics associated with service quality.
- Performance of 25 Phase II/III CROs, measured across 21 critical dimensions of service quality
- How sponsors make their clinical outsourcing decisions, including which service attributes drive selection
- Attitudes, beliefs, and intentions for future outsourcing
- For buyers of clinical research service, this report offers insight into CRO service quality and empowers you to make smarter clinical outsourcing decisions by providing evaluation and selection tools.
- For clinical service providers, this critical report offers insight into your service quality, your competitors’ quality, buyers’ needs, CRO selection criteria, paths to differentiation, and clinical outsourcing trends and forecasts.
- Outsourcing Behaviors, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Service Provider Scorecards
- Segment Selection Rubrics & CROs to Shortlist
- Service Quality Drill-downs
- Appendix of Charts and Graphs
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.