Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
This is a substantial study based on interviews with 150 pharmaceutical and biotechnology company representatives. Respondents graded 25 small, mid-size and large CROs across 20 important capabilities that affect provider selection and delivery quality. The report contains 320 pages, including over 300 charts and graphs, and in-depth analysis not previously available to the industry.
This study – designed, executed and analyzed by research professionals from the drug development industry – is a “Consumer Reports”-style guide to buying and delivering quality product development services.
- Delivery quality for 25 prominent CROs across 20 dimensions of service
- Which CROs deliver consistent service and which are highly variable
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty profiles for each service provider
- What drives sponsors’ selection of CROs for Phase I-IV studies
- Sponsors’ predictions for outsourcing volume, by phase, in the coming 12 months
- Industry Leaders: This section outlines which service providers are seen as industry leaders, which providers are preferred by sponsors, and which are being used by respondents. These data are split by Phase I, Phase II/III and Phase IIIb/IV services.
- Market Dynamics: This section details sponsors’ reports of outsourcing levels – by phase – for the past 12 months and for the next 12 months.
- Service Provider Selection: This section calls out the important criteria by which sponsor companies select their providers and identifies which CRO attributes are increasing in importance.
- Service Provider Differentiation: provides CROs with sponsor perspectives on various differentiating attributes.
- Service Provider Performance: The lion’s share of the report shines a light on service providers’ delivery quality. Specifically, it showcases providers’ attribute-by-attribute customer quality ratings, service variability and customer loyalty profiles. In addition, this section provides sponsors guidelines for the informed selection of their CROs using certain purchase scenarios.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.