Biotechnology Company Needs Assessment provides a detailed analysis of biotechnology companies’ drug development outsourcing practices for Phase I, Phase II/III, and Phase IIIb/IV studies. In particular, the report examines how outsourcing decisions are made for each phase of development, who the preferred service providers are, and how much outsourcing biotech companies plan to do by phase in the next year. The report also showcases the large CROs’ satisfaction and loyalty profiles for delivering to biotechnology companies.
CROs can rely on this report to sharpen their sales and marketing strategies to this critical segment of sponsors and more intelligently set sales and marketing goals. Biotechnology companies can rely on this report to make more informed CRO selections and increase their chances of partnership success.
- Who the leading service providers are to the biotech market segment? (select providers with more confidence)
- Which attributes the large CROs excel at and where they don’t measure up (modify contracts to ensure performance expectations are met)
- How service providers may differentiate themselves? (prepare your procurement function to evaluate these options)
For Service Providers…
- Which service provider attributes biotech companies think are most important by phase of development (I, II/III, IV) and which are gaining importance..
- How best to differentiate your company for this market segment..
- Where these companies will be spending more and less in the future
- Industry Perceptions: This section outlines which service providers are seen as industry leaders, which providers are preferred by sponsors, and which are being used by respondents. These data are split by Phase I, Phase II/III and Phase IIIb/IV services.
- Market Dynamics: This section details sponsors’ reports of outsourcing levels – by phase – for the past 12 months and for the next 12 months.
- Biotech Company Needs: This section identifies several nuances about selling and delivering to biotechnology companies that set them apart from large pharma.
- Service Provider Selection: This section calls out the important criteria by which sponsor companies select their providers and identifies which CRO attributes are increasing in importance.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.