Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
This is a substantial study based on interviews with 160 biotechnology company representatives. Respondents graded 16 prominent service providers across 18 important capabilities that affect provider selection and delivery quality. The report contains 150 pages, 179 charts and graphs, and in-depth analysis not previously available to the industry.
Sponsors can rely on this report to substantially inform their selection of development partners that best fit their unique needs.
Service providers can rely on this report to provide them with clear service enhancement recommendations and opportunities to differentiate themselves from the crowded market of CROs.
- Market Dynamics and Selection Criteria: outlines which service providers are currently being used, which ones have been used in the previous 18 months, respondent perceptions of which service providers are showing growth, and which are in decline. Further, this section details the important criteria by which sponsor companies select their providers.
- Service Provider Quality and Scorecards: where data are gathered from various sections within the survey and presented to give readers a clear picture of how well each of the 16 providers performs across 18 service delivery attributes. This section also reveals customer satisfaction and loyalty scores for each provider.
- Service Provider Performance Benchmarking: provides the majority of service provider performance and perception data. The performance analysis looks at which attributes of a service provider are more important to biopharmaceutical decision-makers and how each service provider performs on each of these attributes.
- Service Provider Perception Benchmarking: provides an analysis of the market perception of the service providers, regardless of usage history. This is extremely valuable to the service provider community as it highlights how customers and non-customers view your organization. The information contained in this section is used to produce a gap analysis that identifies where respondents believe certain providers excel and market gaps where no provider excels; this offers insight into potential differentiation strategies.
- Service Provider Differentiation: builds off of the information contained in the previous Performance and Perception sections and introduces the results of some basic “what-if” scenarios. These scenarios reveal some of the most interesting and valuable findings for the service provider community. This section also includes respondents’ perceptions of who the industry-leading service providers are.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.