It will come as no surprise that regulatory approval is no longer the only hurdle necessary to ensure commercial success. Today, and likely more so in the future, the real hurdles will come in receiving optimal reimbursement and market access.
The question that ISR poses: How will comparative effectiveness research (CER) affect P&T Committee’s reimbursement decisions?
This report was developed to answer that very question as well as some other very specific questions to US payers about comparative effectiveness research.
- CER Market Dynamics, including definition of CER, influence of CER, and issues with Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) and efficacy
- Drivers of Formulary Decision-making organized by study type and therapeutic areas
Study Types Analyzed for Influence on Formulary Decision-making:
- Health-economics Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Observational Studies
- Heart Disease
- Mental Health
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.