One BILLION – with a ‘B’ – Facebook users? That’s one in every seven people on the planet. It is no wonder clinical development professionals are increasingly dipping their toes in the social media waters for patient/ subject recruitment needs. Those who respond to the online study stimuli are certainly interested and motivated. So why don’t social media channels make up 80% of the industry’s patient recruitment strategies?
- The characteristics that make a clinical trial a strong or weak fit for social media recruitment
- Adoption of web-based and social media channels into patient recruitment now and through 2015
- Which service providers are making names for themselves in the social media space
- Drug developers’ social media strategies and internal policies for social media use
- Benchmark your organization’s use of social media as a tool for patient recruitment
- Identify who has proven leadership in social media patient recruitment (43 service providers included)
- Distinguish where the use of social media for patient recruitment is most effective, and where there remains room for improvement
- Recognize how social media trends are developing and establish your company as a leader
- Macro Trends in Patient Recruitment
- Trends in the Use of Web-based Channels
- Trends in the Use of Social Media
- Use of 3rd Party Service Providers for Recruitment via Social Media
- Characteristics of Well- and Poorly-suited Studies for Social Media Use
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.