This study tackles significant industry issues with rigor and insight. It is a landmark study based on interviews with 362 patients, principal investigators and drug development professionals.
Respondents discuss in detail the drivers and barriers to successfully recruiting patients and investigators into clinical trials. The report contains 265 pages, including novel and insightful analysis and more than 250 charts and graphs.
- What motivates patients to participate – or not participate – in clinical trials
- The bottlenecks in recruiting patients and investigators
- Investigators’ preferences for working with sponsors or CROs
- Recruitment professionals’ assessments of the most and least effective recruitment tools and channels
- Investigator, sponsor and CRO ideas for addressing the shortcomings in feasibility assessments
- The desirability of new engagement models for sponsors and CROs and much more
- Trial Participant Analysis, including: Attitudes and information, createing awareness not interest, drivers of clinical trial participation, and recruitment channels
- Principal Investigator Analysis, including: relationships – Sponsors or CROs?; site resources, administration, and productivity
- Sponsor and Service Provider Analysis, including: Lack of focus on Trial Participants, CRO Responsibilities, The Quality of Feasibility Studies, Innovation in Recruiting Practices
- Comparative Responses Analysis
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.