It’s not news that patient recruitment in clinical trials is a primary concern for our industry. This isn’t the first report to focus on the topic… this isn’t even ISR’s first report on the topic. As evidenced by the scope of the challenge, 75% of our 2013 research participants indicated a preference for 10% faster patient recruitment timelines over a 20% reduction in clinical trial costs.
- Identify key facilitators and barriers in the patient recruitment process
- Examine channels and strategies that are most and least impactful in the patient recruitment process
- Uncover the proportion of patients recruited through the internet and social media
- Explore how sponsors are using service providers including the degree to which certain providers miss, meet, or exceed expectations in patient recruitment
- Facilitators & Barriers to Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment Success – This section profiles the industry’s patient recruitment experiences, specifically, what factors drive successes and failures.
- Patient Recruitment Channels – Here ISR presents dozens of patient recruitment channels available to the industry and reveals the value of each channel to meeting critical timelines.
- Using External Service Providers – This section provides insight into which CROs are being used for patient recruitment services and the degree to which they are missing, meeting, or exceeding expectations on this critical service. Also in this section, ISR profiles the preferred service providers for patient recruitment.
- Appendix of Charts & Graphs – All of the data collected in our survey is available in this section and occupies the final 40 pages of this report.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.