No matter which biopharmaceutical pipeline analysis you read, one thing is for certain: Oncology dominates. Companies have been built, sold, and failed based on trying to improve the therapy options cancer patients have at their disposal.
The landscape of Oncology sales/ information strategies are changing and their effects on physicians and pharmaceutical companies. The purpose of this report is to measure several aspects of how pharmaceutical companies could and should interact with Oncologists. ISR surveyed 102 Oncologists to determine how they prefer to receive certain types of drug information from pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers.
- How US Oncologists want to receive drug info from pharma/biotech manufacturers and which information they find most valuable
- MSLs, sales reps, eDetailing, peer-based literature, payer reps?
- Does practice type make a difference?
- Benchmark how much time your reps and MSLs spend with Oncologists vs. the industry average
- Prescribing power Oncologists will have in the near future
- The most valuable MSL traits and which pharma companies have the best MSLs
- Access to Oncologists
- Frequency and duration of visits
- Impact and satisfaction with interactions
- The MSL interaction environment
- Preferred information dissemination vehicles
- Prescribing trends
- Practice setting analysis
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.