Various factors are contributing to the storage and distribution of clinical trial materials becoming more complex. Ironing out the complexities of clinical logistics can help bring a drug to market faster. This points towards a need for highly knowledgeable service providers, and for drug sponsors looking to engage a third-party clinical logistics provider there are a variety of options: integrated clinical trial service providers, specialty couriers focused on the life science industry, transportation / package delivery companies’ healthcare offering, freight forwarders / integrators with experience across multiple industries, and airline cargo services.
ISR’s Clinical Logistics Market Dynamics and Service Provider Benchmarking report will bring you and your company up to speed on available clinical logistics offerings, advantages and drawbacks of the different types of service providers, and use patterns that can help you make informed decisions. This report provides an overview of the current market dynamics as well as a prediction of what the marketplace will look like in 2022.
- Understand the strengths and shortcomings of the different types of logistics providers
- Uncover which logistics provider attributes drive outsourcing partner selection as well as which attributes drive
- Gain an understanding of which logistics providers best fit your company’s needs, in addition to how individual
suppliers measure up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects
- Learn who is involved in the logistics provider selection process and which clinical supply services sponsors
would like to outsource to the same provider
- Gain insight into why service providers lose bids and the biggest challenges sponsors encounter when
outsourcing logistics in order to better position your company to meet drug developer needs
- Understand your company’s competitive positioning as well as delivery strengths and weaknesses and use the
information to develop targeted messaging based on true areas of strength
- Market Dynamics
- Outsourcing Philosophies and Practices
- Service Provider Selection
- Service Provider Perceptions and Interactions
- Service Provider Performance
- Outsourcing Trends, Predictions and Challenges
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.