This report provides data and insights from 101 US-based, board-certified oncologists or hematologist oncologists as to their expectations, fears, and aspirations for biosimilars in oncology.
Use the data contained in this report to better understand how US-based oncologists will make prescribing decisions in a marketplace that includes biosimilar oncology options and how this has changed since 2012.
- Familiarity with biosimilars
- Expected pricing/discount levels
- Preferred primary endpoints
- Influence the manufacturer plays in the prescribing decision
- How the data have changed since 2012
- Use this report to inform your market access strategies, reimbursement plans, and manufacturing capacity planning.
- Better inform your sales and marketing efforts by understanding the benefits and barriers physicians see in prescribing biosimilars.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.