As many US states are currently moving to create their own biosimilar legislation, the impact these products could and will have on the US healthcare industry remains in limbo. As your organization continues to develop and execute against your biosimilar strategy, understanding various stakeholder needs, biases, and perceptions will be necessary.
- The level of familiarity physicians have with biosimilars
- Intentions for prescribing based on biosimilar pricing
- Thoughts on pharmacy switching
- Beliefs on the required clinical development process for approval
- Executive Summary
- Familiarity with Biosimilars
- Prescribing and Pricing
- Switching and DAW Preferences
- Clinical Development Preferences
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.