As pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies increase their levels of external development and manufacturing, the need for unbiased information to support strategic business decisions continues to grow. In this report, ISR provides pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers a comprehensive analysis of current outsourcing trends and practices, in addition to a quantitative analysis of CMO service quality across a series of 26 performance attributes specific to large molecule projects. In this Consumer Reports-style analysis, ISR presents data on 312 service encounters from 158 respondents who have been involved in outsourced biologic API projects in the past 18 months.
- Compare contract manufacturers on their performance specific to biologic API and related services by accessing performance evaluation information across 26 key attributes
- Gain insight into sponsor best practices for outsourced biologic manufacturing projects
- Benchmark your company’s RFP and supplier selection processes
Make a more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding which CMOs best fit your company’s needs as well as how individual CMOs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects.
Uncover your own—and competitor—delivery strengths and weaknesses and use the information to develop targeted messaging that effectively portrays your company’s strengths and differentiates its service offerings based on areas of high performance.
1. Outsourcing Philosophies and Practices
2. CMO Perceptions and Interactions
3. CMO Selection Drivers
4. CMO Performance and Scorecards Across Attributes
5. CMO Loyalty
6. Company Service Quality Profiles
7. All Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.