- Determine where your company’s approach to the Medical Affairs function may be different from a typical industry approach and the benefits and drawbacks that may result.
- Gather information on Medical Affairs structures and headcounts employed by other organizations to provide a new perspective from which to consider your departmental alignment.
- Learn about common industry approaches to practices such as outsourcing and effectiveness measures within Medical Affairs.
- Understand how Top 50 pharmaceutical companies are using social media as well as the benefits afforded by using these platforms and their accompanying challenges.
- Goals of Medical Affairs
- Involvement in Product Development Process
- Medical Affairs and Social Media
- Best Practices for Collaborating on Medical Affairs Work
- Medical Affairs Department Size and Structure
- Effectiveness Metrics
- Outsourcing Behavior
- Main Departmental Challenges & Potential Solutions
- Medical Affairs Budget
- Future Predictions
- Best Practices and Recommendations
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.