This report provides qualitative insight into advocacy groups’ relationships with the pharmaceutical industry. The report explores their current philosophies toward clinical trials, provides recommendations and best practices for encouraging patient participation in trials, and identifies opportunities to partner (or build on existing partnerships) with the industry.
- The type of relationships advocacy groups desire with industry, including: involvement in clinical trial design, collaboration on patient recruitment, and role in connecting patients to industry
- Advocacy groups’ concerns with encouraging clinical trials, including: the need to remain neutral, patient education, and trial burden on patients
- Recommendations and best practices for delivering messages to patients and families about clinical trials
- Uncover proven strategies to more effectively enroll patients in your rare disease/difficult-to-recruit trials
- Learn to optimize communication strategies to ensure an “all inclusive” approach to relationship management considers all key players (advocacy groups, patients, caregivers, and investigators)
- Develop strategies to anticipate, discuss, and mitigate advocacy group concerns and hesitations
1. Relationships with Pharma
- Clinical Trial Design
- Patient-Industry Relationship
- Opportunities for Industry in Trial Design Process
2. Clinical Trial Focus
- Clinical Trial Focus Spectrum
- Concerns with Encouraging Clinical Trials
- Website Focus on Clinical Trials
3. Clinical Trial Recruitment Practices
- Clinical Trials 101 – Back to the Basics
- Patient Registry
- Recruitment Best Practices
- Managing Relationships
4. Patient Advocacy Groups’ Requests of Pharma
- Low Trial Focus Advocacy Groups
- High Trial Focus Advocacy Groups
5. Patient Advocacy Group Profiles
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.