Pharmaceutical companies are under tremendous pressure to lower costs and improve the ROI on their R&D spending. How bad is it? In a relatively unprecedented move, large pharmaceutical companies have actually come together to work together for the sole purpose of reducing clinical trial costs.
Pharmaceutical companies have collaborated before on areas considered not directly competitive, like finding variants in the human genome and biomarkers to predict disease and the effectiveness of drugs. But the people behind the new effort said it would be the largest of its kind.
- Compare your own organizations activities against the industries level of adoption
- The types of studies conducted most frequently, those that are given the most attention, and whether adaptive trials are gaining/losing momentum
- Sponsors’ drivers for conducting adaptive trials and the common barriers standing in the way of adoption
- Which service providers are perceived as leaders in adaptive clinical trials, which are used most often, and who has the most proposal activity
- The therapeutic areas that are most attractive and best fit for adaptive designs
- Identify trends in adaptive trial conduct and outsourcing (i.e. drivers and barriers, outsourcing trial design vs. clinical operations, levels of adoption, etc.)
- Set realistic goals by understanding sponsors’ expectations for adaptive trial timing and cost
- Make more informed decisions regarding marketing messages and customer targeting
- Adaptive Trial Market Dynamics (i.e. growth and adoption; perceptions of how risky adaptive trials are)
- Outsourcing Environment (including service provider analyses)
- Study-specific Usage and Trends
- Departmental/ Organizational Impacts
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.