This report is based on a survey of 116 pharmaceutical decision-makers specifically responsible for investigator recruitment activities. The report uncovers drivers and barriers in the investigator recruitment process, identifies a gap between what is currently being done and what needs to be done to grow the pool of qualified PIs, outlines leading-edge strategies the industry is using to address these challenges, and discusses the use of CROs – including where they are missing, meeting, and exceeding sponsors’ expectations – to help pharmaceutical professionals optimize their investigator recruitment activities.
- Key drivers and obstacles in the investigator recruitment process. This allows project teams to prepare for – and mitigate – delays.
- The gap between what’s happening and what’s required to grow the pool of qualified investigators. Convince internal audiences to invest in growth strategies.
- CRO recruitment effectiveness. Which service providers lead and which lag in the battle to recruit investigators?
- Investigator database quality. Which CROs possess the most productive investigator databases (Overall, Cardiology, CNS, and Oncology)?
- Drivers and Obstacles to Investigator Recruitment Success
- Recruitment Solutions, including: best methods to find new investigators, geographical challenges, and site identification strategies
- Use of External Service Providers, including: CRO use, CRO site selection effectiveness, and investigator database productivity by therapeutic area
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.