In its 7th year, ISR’s “CRO Quality Benchmarking – Phase II/III Service Providers” report provides pharmaceutical sponsors and service providers a Consumer Reports-style analysis of CRO quality. Respondents supplied satisfaction ratings from 627 service encounters across 34 Phase II/III CROs, making this report the most comprehensive assessment of CRO service quality in the industry.
- Make a more informed purchase of Phase II/III services by understanding which service providers best fit your company’s needs
- Broaden your Phase II/III CRO evaluation list by accessing peer-based service quality ratings across 26 critical attributes
- Pinpoint potential delivery concerns early in a sponsor-CRO relationship/ evaluation in order to develop proactive strategies to address potential gaps
For Service Providers:
- Uncover your own — and competitor — delivery strengths and weaknesses
- Design messaging to tout your company’s strengths
- Compete more effectively by understanding buyers’ selection criteria and outsourcing trends
1. Sponsor Outsourcing Behaviors, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Phase II/III Service Provider Leadership, Familiarity and Use
- Service Provider Preference
- Service Provider Price Perceptions
2. Service Provider Selection
- Preferred Provider Agreements
- Selecting CROs: The Influence of Preferred Provider Agreements on Attribute Importance
3. Service Provider Performance and Scorecards Across Attributes
- CRO Performance: Budget Factors
- CRO Performance: Delivery Factors
- CRO Performance: Organizational Factors
- CRO Performance: Staff Characteristics
- CRO Performance: Timelines Management
- Customer Loyalty
- Segment Selection Rubrics and CROs to Short List
4. Service Provider Service Quality Profiles
5. All Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.