Most pharma companies no longer outsource simply because they have to. Most now recognize value in the use of contract organizations. But while the evolution of pharma’s outsourcing philosophy has been fairly uniform across companies, the application of outsourcing strategy remains highly diverse. The real trick for a head of R&D is identifying which model is best given the particular pharma company’s culture, infrastructure for clinical trial management, infrastructure for CRO management, depth of pipeline, and a host of other factors.
For Study Sponsors: Pharma buyers of this report are encouraged to use its content to navigate the benefits and drawbacks of available outsourcing models by examining what’s working and not working for other companies and why.
For Service Providers: Service providers are encouraged to use the report’s content to plan for the rise of some models, the decline of others, identify the drivers of success for these models, and anticipate customers’ need accordingly
Clinical Development Outsourcing Dynamics
- Outsourcing Cost Breakdown by Function
- Outsourcing Difficulties
- In-House and Outsourcing Model Allocation
- Preferred Service Provider Type by Phase
- Roles and Responsibilities that Influence Service Provider Selection
Outsourcing Models: Performance, Selection, and Use
- Analysis of each outsourcing model evaluated including model performance and reasons for use
- Likelihood to Deviate from Current Model
- Likelihood to Change Service Providers Based on Trends
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.