This report provides an analysis of Europe’s clinical trial compensation for investigator payments across 18 therapeutic areas, 5 compound types, and the 4 phases of development. It provides pharmaceutical, biotech, and service providers an opportunity to gain a better understanding of what drives investigator payments so they can benchmark their payment levels and better plan for study costs.
- Average compensation investigators receive per subject for each therapy area by phase and compound orientation/ type
- How study characteristics (length and complexity) change fee levels
- What motivates investigators to participate in a trial
- Therapeutic area profiles
- Optimize your investigator payments across therapeutic areas, phases of development, compound type under investigation, and geography
- Establish and better negotiate investigator payments
- Use “trial complexity” and “length of study” as variables to create more accurate budget projections and lower costs
ISR conducted 142 online quantitative surveys with respondents who
- Currently work at a research site
- … are located in Western or Eastern Europe
- … have responsibility for investigator payments
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.