This is a substantial study based on interviews with 150 pharmaceutical and biotechnology company representatives. Respondents graded 25 small, mid-size, and large CROs across 20 important capabilities that affect provider selection and delivery quality. The report contains 320 pages, including over 300 charts and graphs and in-depth analyses not previously available to the industry.
This study – designed, executed, and analyzed by research professionals from the drug development industry – is a “Consumer Reports”-style guide to buying and delivering quality product development services.
- Delivery quality for 25 prominent CROs across 20 dimensions of service
- Which CROs deliver consistent service and which are highly variable
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty profiles for each service provider
- What drives sponsors’ selection of CROs for Phase I-IV studies
- Service Provider Leaders by Phase
- Service Providers Proposal Activity by Phase
- Preferred Service Providers by Phase
- Sponsors’ predictions for outsourcing volume, by phase, in the coming 12 months
- Service Provider Use: Provides perspective on the market’s relative use of each of the providers discussed in the report.
- Service Provider Selection: Outlines –by phase –the criteria by which sponsors select their CRO partners.
- Scorecards & Selection Tools: Provides a summary analysis of providers’ service quality across ISR’s 20 different service quality outcomes. Also includes ISR’s recommendations for certain CROs that sponsors should shortlist, depending on specific service needs.
- Service Quality Drill-downs: Showcases each provider’s attribute-by-attribute performance across the 20 service quality dimensions, each provider’s service variability and each provider’s customer loyalty profile.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.