This innovative report focuses on interviews with 44 biomarkers specialists from 37 different biopharma companies. Participants provide views to their biomarker strategies, experiences, and predictions for their adoption in drug development.
Specifically, the report details pharma companies’ current and future adoption of 6 different types of biomarkers including:
- Diagnostic Biomarkers
- Early Detection / Screening Biomarkers
- Predictive Biomarkers
- Prognostic Biomarkers
- Surrogate Biomarkers
- Toxicity Biomarkers
- Which CROs are viewed as having a credible biomarkers service offering
- Current and future adoption of 6 different categories of biomarkers by drug developers
- Barriers and drivers of biomarkers adoption
- Sponsors’ outsourcing intentions for products with biomarkers and for biomarker development
- At what stages in development companies typically develop their biomarkers strategies
- Preferred Service Providers for Biomarkers
- Most Credible Biomarker Providers
- Service Provider Differentiation Ideas
- Drivers for Biomarker Development
- Maturing Service Identifies Benefits of Early Strategy
- Outsourcing Strategies
- Sponsor Drivers and Roadblocks
- Trends in Biomarker Types and Technologies
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.