It is no surprise that with only one-third of pharmaceutical manufacturing conducted in house, the practice of outsourcing manufacturing activities has evolved over the past 25 years and continues to do so. ISR’s Contract Development and Manufacturing Outsourcing Models report takes an in-depth look at current outsourcing practices among drug innovators to gain insight into the adoption and application of different outsourcing strategies. This report explores how sponsor organizations use contract manufacturers through various outsourcing models, including Tactical or Transactional Outsourcing, Preferred Providers and Strategic Partnerships to streamline costs, better manage capacity, improve efficiencies and decrease time to market.
For drug developers:
- Benefits and drawbacks of using each of three different outsourcing models for development and/or commercial manufacturing needs
- Understand the cost breakdown of an outsourced manufacturing project by molecule type and stage of development to identify areas where potential savings may be gained
- How to prepare for challenges and difficulties that peers have encountered when using contract manufacturers through various outsourcing models
For contract manufacturers:
- Gain insight into how sponsor experience and capacity influence outsourcing strategies as well as which drug products and components are most likely to be outsourced
- Learn decision-making hierarchies and outsourcing drivers influencing CMO selection then use this information to improve your sales pitch and approach
- Use this report to plan for changes in outsourcing model usage, to understand why those changes may transpire and to capture new business by zeroing in on the elements that drive an outsourcing model’s success
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.