A biosimilars boom is expected and both biopharma and contract manufacturers want to be positioned to capture a piece of the market. ISR’s Biosimilars Manufacturing: Key Considerations and Expected Outsourcing Practices (4th Edition) goes into depth on one of the most important aspects of biosimilars: manufacturing. Manufacturing these complex products in a cost efficient manner will be a critical component to successfully commercializing biosimilars and the anticipated boom. Outsourced manufacturing decision-makers share their perspectives on selling and manufacturing biosimilars, how much biosimilar manufacturing is expected to be outsourced, comfort levels in outsourcing to particular CMOs and the key challenges associated with the manufacture of biosimilars.
- Understand the motivations for selling and/or manufacturing biosimilars and biobetters
- Primary drivers for outsourcing biosimilar manufacturing and perceived challenges in biosimilar manufacturing
- Get an early indication of market leaders by knowing which contract manufacturers respondents would be most comfortable using for biosimilar production
- Understand and assess perceived challenges to biosimilar manufacturing to make an informed decision on whether to enter the market. For biopharmas already in the market, make a more educated CMO selection for an outsourced biosimilar project.
- Start to understand the market potential for outsourced biosimilars manufacturing with respect to CMO selection attributes, desired bioprocessing equipment, and preferred manufacturing geographies.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.