Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
Staying informed of industry outsourcing practices and contract manufacturer usage patterns is essential for making informed decisions about your own outsourced bioprocessing. ISR’s Bioprocessing Services and Technologies Market Trends and Outsourcing Dynamics report provides an in-depth look into the mammalian- and microbial-expression system manufacturing capabilities currently required by sponsor organizations for biologics in development and on the market, as well as a prediction of the capabilities sponsors will need for biological products in development five years from now. These data provide readers the opportunity to gain insight into which technologies and services are currently required of outsourced bioprocessing projects and where the market for outsourced bioprocessing is heading. Becoming informed of projected market changes will enable readers to prepare for fluctuations in demand for bioprocessing services.
- Outsourcing motivations, project volume and average project cost comparisons between the mammalian- and microbial-expression systems
- When, during the drug development lifecycle, drug innovators are most likely to engage CMOs for bioprocessing needs and whether that differs by expression system
- An in-depth understanding of the bioprocessing equipment, technologies, services and capabilities that are currently outsourced and expected changes in demand over the next five years
- Understand which capabilities and services your peers are outsourcing to CMOs to identify whether additional outsourcing advantages can be obtained for your organization
- Identify service areas where there may be too much competition to outsource / lack of capacity and determine alternate plans
- Prepare for changes in demand by gaining insight into the current and future marketplace for outsourced bioprocessing services
- Determine how well your company’s offering matches the services, capabilities and expertise sponsors seek from contract manufacturers
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.