It goes without saying that Sponsors and CROs can’t afford to get the investigator payment level wrong. The downsides of not paying market-rate investigator fees impact both the financial health of the organization and the ability to recruit high-performing and experienced sites. Pay too much and your budget evaporates, pay too little and it will be difficult to recruit experienced sites.
- Benchmark your investigator payments against industry averages to establish and negotiate contracts
- Understand how “trial complexity” and “length of study” impact investigators’ willingness to participate and the impact on investigator fees
- Institute more realistic feasibility assessments and site start-up timing by understanding which therapeutic areas, phases, and types of products carry the highest cost
- Benchmarking Investigator Fees, including: Therapeutic area averages, phase comparison by specialty/TA, compoud type compensation by specialty/TA
- Specialty/Therapeutic Area Analysis
- Investigator Payment Dynamics, including: Drivers of investigator fees and Investigator payment models
- Site and Respondent Demographics
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Metabolic Diseases
- Women’s Health
- Therapeutic area
- Phase of development (I, II, III, IV)
- Compound type (Biologic, Biosimilar, Me-too, Generic, Novel)
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.