ISR identifies and explores the patterns and preferences surrounding the needs, treatments, and side-effects of patients living with autoimmune diseases. This report offers pharmaceutical, biotech, and service provider companies with an opportunity to position their product, enhance clinical development, and improve clinical trial patient recruitment. The report provides value to both commercial and clinical development decision-makers.
The following autoimmune diseases are included:
- Celiac disease
- Graves’ disease
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Prevalence of symptoms associated with each disease and the symptoms that cause the most difficulty
- Patient satisfaction with current abilities, the occurrence of pain, and how the disease affects everyday life
- How a patient’s socio-economic status and level of satisfaction with their condition/ treatment regimen affect their willingness to enroll in a clinical trial
- Trends in disease diagnosis
- Payment issues with insurance
- Patient interactions with physicians (PCPs andSpecialists) and the non-medical individuals they turn to the most for support
- And more…
- Design your marketing and advertising plans to account for the current issues and unmet patient needs
- Understand patient willingness and hesitations around enrolling in a clinical trial to position enrollment in a positive way
- Consider symptom relief, medication side effects, cost, and many other factors when planning for research and development
208 patients in the United States with an autoimmune disease completed a 20-minute web-based quantitative survey conducted by ISR.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.