ISR’s report provides a thorough analysis of Forest Laboratories’ R&D pipeline, clinical trial activity, patents, FDA submissions, and includes profiles of Forest’s key products.
- Drug sales and company financial condition over the past four years
- Number, length, and patient enrollment of clinical trials segmented by phase and trial type
- Current R&D pipeline overview
- Important aspects of Forest’s key products such as MOA, dosing, and interaction characteristics
- Pharmaceutical Companies: Identify the clinical and commercial status of competing compounds and understand how these will affect the launch of similar products.
- For Service Providers: Learn Forest’s strategic direction and better understand their clinical development pipeline.
Data have been compiled through an exhaustive secondary research effort. ISR has utilized company websites, annual reports, clinicaltrials.gov, and government filings along with additional sources to provide clinical trial and key product data.
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.