This report offers sponsors, CROs, and specialist adaptive trial companies an in-depth look at the market dynamics, perception, and use of adaptive trials as they are quickly becoming a fundamental piece of the clinical development process. ISR has dedicated a section of this report to provider perceptions and user experiences. This section examines how more than 25 adaptive trial service providers are perceived and perform relative to the expectations of sponsors. These results not only give sponsors an inside look at who is who in the adaptive trial space, but also give CROs and specialist adaptive trial companies an idea of how they stack up against their peers.
- Current and projected use of adaptive trial designs
- Relative length and cost of adaptive trials
- Reasons for conducting adaptive trials and barriers to adoption
- Therapeutic areas best suited for adaptive trial designs
- Adaptive trial service provider performance and leaders
- Identify trends in adaptive trial conduct and outsourcing (i.e. drivers and barriers, outsourcing trial design vs. clinical operations, levels of adoption, etc.)
- Set realistic goals by understanding adaptive trial timing and costs
- Service Providers: Benchmark your adaptive trial offering and use these data to inform your sales and marketing efforts surrounding adaptive trials
- Learn about the future of adaptive trial design and outsourcing
- 1. Executive Summary
- Use of Adaptive Trial Design
- Comparing Adaptive and Non-Adaptive Trials
- Perceptions of Adaptive Designs
- Implementation of Adaptive Trials
- Outsourcing Behaviors and Preferences
- Provider Perceptions and User Experiences
- Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.