Looking for our most recent market research report on this topic? Click here.
In its 5th year, ISR’s “CRO Quality Benchmarking” series provides the pharmaceutical industry with a unique resource to evaluate and select CROs, while offering clinical service providers valuable insight into their service quality, their competitors’ service quality, and their customers’ outsourcing behaviors.
This year, ISR’s 2013 Phase I benchmarking report includes data from 360 unique service evaluations across 22 Phase I service providers.
CRO Service Quality Ratings: ISR surveys CROs’ past customers to compile hundreds of quantitative service quality ratings across 22 clinical service providers.
Phase Specific Outsourcing Behaviors and Trends: Decision-makers from hundreds of global pharmaceutical and biotech companies provide insight into their clinical outsourcing practices and strategies.
For study sponsors, these reports offer insight into CRO service quality and empower you to make more informed clinical outsourcing decisions, select smarter, build stronger relationships, and have better service experiences.
For clinical service providers, these critical reports allow your organization to deliver higher quality services, compete more effectively, and better meet the needs of your customers.
1. Outsourcing Behaviors, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Intentions
- Phase I Leaders
- Proposal Volume
- Service Provider Usage
- Service Provider Cost Perceptions
2. Service Provider Selection Drivers
- Most Important Service Provider Attributes
- Service Provider Attributes Gaining Importance
3. Service Provider Performance and Scorecards across Attributes
- “Staff Characteristics” Ratings
- “Operational Excellence” Ratings
- “Organizational and Financial” Ratings
4. Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, and the Expectations and Performance Index (EPI™)
5. Service Provider Service Quality Profiles
6. Study Data
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.