Sales and Marketing Associate
Overview:The successful candidate for ISR’s Sales and Marketing Associate position will work closely with the company’s management and analyst functions to acquire a strong working knowledge of the industry in which the company operates, the needs of its healthcare industry customers, and the benefits and unique advantages of the company’s products and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and executing sales and marketing efforts on behalf of the company through appropriate industry channels.
- Quickly understand and become proficient with company’s email marketing infrastructure
- Respond via email and telephone to qualified leads with additional product and company information
- Identify, with the aid of ISR staff, appropriate contacts for highly targeted sales and marketing campaigns
- Learn and operate efficiently within the company’s contact management system
- Internalize key elements of ISR’s new report releases and create compelling, informative brochure content for use on the website and throughout other media
- B.A. and/or M.A. in a field with strong business and communications emphases
- One to three years of sales, marketing, communications experience
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to info@ISRreports.com.