ISR’s Market Research Manager / Director will direct the development, execution, and analysis of market research projects for large pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical services companies. Responsibilities will straddle ISR’s syndicated research and custom research service offerings, including: identifying topics for research, questionnaire development, data collection management, and report writing.
Located in Downtown Cary, NC, ISR is a fast-growing company and the culture exemplifies this. A successful candidate will need to be dedicated, ambitious, self-starting, and not be afraid to engage in tasks that are new to them. ISR values creativity, analytical thinking, and proactive problem solving.
- B.A. and/or M.A. in a field with a strong research or business emphasis
- 2+ years primary market research experience (in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus)
- Strong understanding of market research principles
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ISR continues to develop a strong performance-based culture, and as such, compensation includes a competitive base pay, healthcare benefits, and discretionary spot awards based on performance. Formal reviews take place every 6 months.
To apply for this position, please submit resume and a cover letter to info@ISRreports.com