The successful candidate for ISR’s Market Research Analyst will work closely with the company’s management to acquire a strong working knowledge of the industry in which the company operates, the needs of its healthcare industry customers, and the benefits and unique advantages of the company’s products and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing market research reports, turning raw data into customer-ready charts and graphs, gathering and analyzing secondary information sources, and researching new topics and making presentations to ISR’s management.
- Market research is a complex discipline. One must have a natural curiosity for data, a firm understanding on how data can be manipulated and analyzed, and the ability to clearly communicate the findings in a manner that allows customers to make confident decisions.
- Responsibilities include analyzing data in MS Excel format and using that data to create charts and graphs in MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Must have a detailed approach to data analysis and quality control. Data accuracy is non-negotiable.
- Must have very strong writing and communication skills. Translating data into customer-ready language is vitally important.
- As important as the analytical and communications skills are to doing the job, ISR highly prizes a person who is not afraid to dive in and try, ask questions, take direction, and learn.
- Academic and/ or practical experience in business, marketing, psychology, research methodologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities. ISR conducts timed writing exercises as part of the interview process.
- Strong analytic skills
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- B.A. and/or M.A. in a field with a strong research or business emphasis
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects at once
ISR continues to develop a strong performance-based culture, and as such, compensation includes a competitive base pay, healthcare benefits, and discretionary spot awards based on performance. Formal reviews take place every 6 months.
To apply for this position, please submit resume and a cover letter to info@ISRreports.com