There are a lot of studies out there that use patient segmentations in an attempt to quantify the impact of non-adherence.
Just to be clear – this is not that report. To provide adherence improvement strategies, this report focuses on what many recent academic studies have found to be the most influential aspect of medication adherence and compliance: the Pharmacist.
- Why pharmacists are the most important cog in the adherence machine
- Why some adherence programs have worked and why some have failed
- What pharmacists need to implement your adherence programs
- Pharmacist’s Drivers for Improving Adherence, including what is necessary to improve adherence rates
- Evaluation of Current Adherence Programs, including satisfaction with pharmaceutical companies and MCOs, recommendations for pharma and MCOs
- Suggestions for Improving Adherence, including investment areas and 3rd party counseling
ISR understands that you’re looking for confidence in your market research. With ISR, you’ll consistently receive
- Focused Domain Expertise — We’ve operated in pharmaceuticals for over 15 years and because it’s our sole focus, our domain expertise brings value to the work that “generalist” researchers can’t deliver.
- Genuine Research Expertise — Our market research experience has developed over 20 years in many dynamic industries. We capture appropriate sample sizes, given the research objectives, and we use appropriately sophisticated statistics to uncover everything that’s real and to give you confidence in your decisions. Read our Six Questions to Ask About Your Market Research to learn more about why our industry expertise sets us apart.
- Transparency — If you’re like many, you’ve been disappointed more than once by research providers who fail to live up to their promises, providing you with their “professional judgment” in place of sound data; and suspect contacts instead of real decision-makers. We deliver the beliefs, attitudes, and intentions of people who matter – and we’ll prove it by showing you the titles of your respondents.
For additional questions about any of ISR’s reports or custom research services, please contact us at info@ISRreports.com.